We place a high priority on maintenance, and take a proactive approach to system administration. We prefer to discover and resolve issues early — before they become emergencies.
In doing preventive maintenance, we
- Manage your operating system and software patches. While it’s true that such patching can often be completely automatic, the patches themselves can sometimes cause issues. So we keep track of these issues and only approve known stable patches for your systems.
- Monitor your server logs. This helps us get early indication of emerging problems that might otherwise be missed without proactive monitoring.
- Monitor your cloud and local backups
- Monitor your Uninterruptible power supplies
- Monitor your web applications for performance & security issues
- Monitor your database server